Make a Difference in Our Future Leader’s Life!
Volunteer Opportunities are Available:
- Administrative: Assist with administrative duties that include filing, phone calls, copying, data entry, preparing mailings and/or coordinating volunteers.
- Fundraising Events: Opportunities are available in all areas of fundraising, from development through event production.
- Special Events: Help plan and set up special events (i.e. picnics, field trips, sporting events, special lunches, holiday parties.)
- Special Project: Leadership development training, entrepreneurial development, economic empowerment classes and mentorship.
- W.W.W Workshops: Share a special talent or skill with our young women. Assist or direct workshops ranging from employment, money management, life skills development, education, housing, career development, leadership development, etiquette & elegance, health & wellness and entrepreneurial development.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
Apply: Complete the Volunteer / W.W.W Mentor Application
Train: Complete W.W.W Mentor Training with Program Coordinator
Commit: To ensure consistency of our program, we ask for a minimum six-month commitment of volunteering at least 3 hours a week.
Age requirements: We require that all volunteers be a minimum of age 18.
After all the appropriate procedures and documents have been obtained you may start volunteering!